Sunday, December 11, 2011

CHIANGRAI




     I was born in chiangrai, I will present my province by my blog. I have all information of chiangrai for tourists for seeks anything in chiang rai. today I show you about basic of chiangrai.

     the province is rich in tourism resources in term of natural attractions and antiquities, evidence of its past civillization. It is also home to several hilltrives who follow fascinating ways of live.

     Chiang rai is the northern most province of thailand, Chiangrai is situated on the Kok river basin 416 matres above sea level. with an area of some 11,678 square kilometres. It is about 785 kilomatres from Bankok. Mostly mountains, it reaches the MaeKhong River to the north and borders on both Myanmar and Laos.

     Chiangrai is rich in tourism resources in term of natural attractions and antiquities, evidence of its pasy civilisation. It is also home to several hilltribes who follow fascinating ways of life. Chiang rai is also a touresm gateway into Myanmar and Laos.




No comments:

Post a Comment